Andy, just one observation. there seems to be quite some data replication
going on in the respective tdb / tdb2 folder.

Is it possibly to instruct tdb/tdb2 only to create a database with one
default graph? It seems to be quite safe to remove files from disk that
contain G-indexes manually and maintain query consistency in the default
graph and it would reduced the tdb database footprint on disk by 1/3.

not to speak of an option for LZW compression a la HDT.

--

---
Marco Neumann