Thank you, Lorenz.

I did as you suggest and made the changes indicated.

Fuseki started and seems to have accepted the jetty config. But then when
trying to send the update the same error occurs and the limit seems unmodified
(I used    <Arg>200000000</Arg>).

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Form too large: 100948991 > 10000000
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request.extractFormParameters(Request.java:545)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request.extractContentParameters(Request.java:475)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request.getParameters(Request.java:386)
        ... 50 more

Can it be that the config does not override some default set elsewhere in
Fuseki?

I’ll try to figure if I’m not doing something else wrong…

Many thanks,
Pierre

For reference:
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-form-size.html