Dear friends,

I am currently working in an application in where I have to implement a
reasoner, in which I have had some experience, the difference is that this
time i have to implement it in a big data environment, where I have to deal
with a data set od some giga bytes.

About that, my questions are the following:

1. is there a benchmark or evaluation of performance of jena with some
reasoners, which consider memory or quantity of triples, and
execution time?.

2. is elephas, and a map reduce approach a good alternative to deal with a
big data environment?

3. is necessary a triple store to use with reasoner and rule engine?, in
that case what do you recommend?

About the first question, I have found performance evaluation, but mostly
for OWL reasoners, about the second question, I have evaluated the use of
elephas, but i would like to know the opinion of users who has had this
experience, and about the third i have not worked with such triple stores.

Best regards

Luis Ramos