Hi,

this command returns triplets although content-type is set as requested:

curl -H "Accept: application/n-quads"  http://localhost:3030/ds

Wondering what I'm doing wrong here?

-Mikael

On 15/10/2020 18.36, Andy Seaborne wrote:

On 15/10/2020 13:45, Mikael Pesonen wrote:
Hi,

is it possible to copy all data from one Jena instance to other which is running and containing data already?

Yes - pull the data out of one store (GET) and push it into another POST.

See the thread "Streaming data to Fuseki"

So I want to dump all NQuads (triples in named graphs) in one db and insert them into other running db without affecting existing data.

POST = "add into"

N-Quads will miss prefixes, if that matters.

All I know is sparql construct which doesn't work here I think.

Br,
Mikael

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's
Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300