Fuseki does quads (whether you call that extended GSP or just the plain HTTP thing is semantics).

Depending on version, it's on the /dataset and either needs configuring (old) or it happens when GSP is available (current).

With 3.16.0 and current development:

curl -H "Accept: application/n-quads"  http://localhost:3030/ds

works for me as does application/trig or text/trig.

    Andy