I use on the SF (1) site (powered by (2) ) a secondary TDB database, not
exposed via SPARQL, which contains annotations on the primary data.
This enables to have roughly the equivalent of git; its records a history
of user edits.
Via web pages, only a bit of this data is exposed, allowing to show this
historic table view:
http://semantic-forms.cc:1952/history?limit=50

This is an alternative to RDF* , AFAIK .
If someone is interested, I can document the structure of the secondary TDB
database.

(1) SF site http://semantic-forms.cc:1952/
(2) SF software http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/ldp/semantic_forms

Jean-Marc Vanel