On 05/01/2021 22:46, Steve Vestal wrote:
Support for JAXB was removed from Java11.  For those using that and Jena in osgi bundles (e.g., Eclipse plugins), my impression from some initial experimenting and searching is that a bit of wizardry is needed to add that on the side and get it working.  I could not find a clean and simple solution online.  If anyone knows of one, let me know.

Steve,

JABX - and others - have been moved out into self-contained maven artifacts.

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/xml/jaxb-api/

jena-geosparql uses jaxb-api and compiles for Java11.

Is there something apache-jena-osgi needs to do?

I have been using Jena with JDK11 for sometime - not OSGi - and haven't had problems or needsed to make adjustments that I recall. I don't understand OSGi enough to see why it makes a difference.

    Andy