I have had no problem using Jena with OSGi on Java 11 (Apache Karaf). You
need one of the more recent releases of Karaf, but IIRC I didn't need to do
anything unusual.

Are there particular errors you are encountering with OSGi and Jena in a
Java 11 JRE? Perhaps we can take up the details in a separate thread.

-Aaron