Hi Steve,

Indeed the NCBI PubChem team is really worried about having a resilient service, at least that is what I recall of the conversation over sake. But with the lower cost of hosting a sparql endpoint they may change their minds.

Also of interest is.
https://jcheminf.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13321-021-00515-1

If you want a pubchem rdf sparql endpoint you should definitely ask them for it.

Regards,
Jerven