Danny,

Have you checked
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/fuseki-security.html

Re. the first part, your Fuseki runs on http:// but your links lead to
https://. If you fix the links to be http://, the data from Fuseki
will still not load because the browser will not load insecure content
for a secure page.

So yes you need to put Fuseki on https:// and you need a certificate
for it. You can get them free using LetsEncrypt:
https://letsencrypt.org/

If you want to consider AWS, we are currently working on pre-packaged
Fuseki that takes one click to install, with HTTPS and all.
https://twitter.com/namedgraph/status/1442497225444126722

Martynas
atomgraph.com