Hi Bart,

Do you have a complete, ideally runnable, example of how you are using RDFConnection and also the client side auth setup.

    Andy

On 15/02/2024 19:27, Bart van Leeuwen wrote:
Hi,

I'm running Fuseki 4.9.0. on linux with OpenJDK 17
I've protected it with the shiro configuration and that works without
issues for the web UI.

When I try to connect to the server with RDFConnectionRemoteBuilder or
RDFConnectionFuseki
I get:
Caused by: java.io.IOException: WWW-Authenticate header missing for
response code 401

I've tried all the variations described in:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/sparql-apis/http-auth.html

but to no avail.

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen