Hi Andy,

Stand alone example I'll try to work on that.
This is an app that runs in Apache Tomee

the snippet how I setup the authentication:

AuthEnv.get().registerBasicAuthModifier(provider.getEndpoint(), provider
.getUser(), provider.getPassword());

                        builder = RDFConnectionFuseki.create()
                            .destination(provider.getEndpoint());
                        conn = builder.build();

provider is an internal class that gives me the information I need (all
double checked to be correct)

the shiro line I use:

/ristore/** = authcBasic,user[admin]

this works from the web UI without issues

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen