Hi, David,

At LinkedIn, committers are too busy to write a Kafka book right now. I
think this is a good idea to pursue. So, if you want to do it, we'd be
happy to help. The only request that I have for you is while writing the
book, it would be good if you can use this opportunity to also help us
improve the documentation of the site.

Thanks,

Jun