Many thanks for contributing!  The docs are very helpful.  I found a couple
small possible typos.  The partitioning code example looks like it repeats
at the bottom with duplicate import and class definition statements.  Also
the create topic command-line appears to have an extra '-' for the
partition option.  I can edit these, but before doing so I wanted to check
and make sure I wasn't mistaken.

-Jonathan