Hey Pradeep,

That wiki is fairly old and it predated more flexible subscription
mechanisms. In the high-level consumer you currently have wildcard
subscription and in the new proposed interface you can actually subscribe
based on any logic you want to create a "union" of streams. Personally I
think this gives you everything you would want with a hierarchy and more
actual flexibility (since you can define groupings however you want). What
do you think?

-Jay