It sounds like that you want to write to a data store and a data pipe
atomically. Since both the data store and the data pipe that you want to
use are highly available, the only case that you want to protect is the
client failing btw the two writes. One way to do that is to let the client
publish to Kafka first with the strongest ack. Then, run a few consumers to
read data from Kafka and then write the data to the data store. Any one of
those consumers can die and the work will be automatically picked up by the
remaining ones. You can use partition id and the offset of each message as
its UUID if needed.

Thanks,

Jun