Hi Timothy,

While we are on the subject, few questions/comments (based on the
trunk implementation of delete topic command):

* After deleting a topic, I still see it when listing topics. Is the
expected behavior? Should it disappear after some time?
* When does the actual deletion gets triggered?
* If I try to delete a topic twice I get a pretty confusing exception
(Node exists from zkclient). It will be nice to catch this and say
"Topic is being deleted" or something to this effect.
* Even nicer if list topics command will mark topics as "being deleted".

I'll probably open a separate Jira for the "nice" behavior, but
interested in hearing your thoughts.

Gwen