Thank you for your response. I have gone through the protocol wiki. Now I
have some understanding of it.
Sorry for again asking the question.

I want to know, Is it possible:

Let say, I have producer PA,PB,PC. They send request messages A,B,C
respectively. Now these messages goes to topic. There are few consumers
that took message from topic and do some computation on message.
Let say after computation request A,B,C becomes AA,BB,CC respectively. Now
I want to send this response to Producer A,B,C respectively.

Is it possible? if yes. Can You please explain in bit detail.

Thank you so much

Regards
Lavish Goel