1 )  HA proxy -> node.js (rest api). Use aerospike as session store if you
need one.
2)   Difficult since the prioritization must be passed to lower levels and
that's usually "hard". (Get rid of this constraint and go for a SLA - like
99,9% within 50ms or something like that)
2b) Group you customers on different servers with different SLAs
3)   Log your requests in kafka from node.js (but do not expect replies on
this path)

/svante