Hello,

I have a problem with some JMX metrics. In Kafka source code I see LogCleaner
(has metrics: 'max-buffer-utilization-percent', 'cleaner-recopy-percent',
'max-clean-time-secs') and LogCleanerManager (has metric: 'max-dirty-percent')

But I don't see this beans&metrics in jconsole when I attach to broker process.
Any ideas why? Maybe this beans live only short time during cleanup that's why
I don't see them in jconsole?

I use Kafka monitoring tool which show me other metrics, but not these 'Log
clean' metrics.

Below are some SPM graphs showing the state of my system.
Here's the 'Topic Bytes/Messages' graph:
  https://apps.sematext.com/spm-reports/s/omV6bYPGAG