Both consumer-1 and consumer-2 are properties of source clusters mirror
maker transfers data from. Mirror maker is designed to be able to consume
data from N sources (N >= 1) and transfer data to one destination cluster.
You are free to supply as many consumer properties as you want to instruct
mirror maker where to consumer data from.

--
Regards,
Tao