Hi All,

Once gone through code found that, While Producer starts it does three
things:

1. Sends Meta-data request
2. Send message to broker(fetching broker list)
3. If number of message to be produce is grater than 0 then again tries to
refresh metadata for outstanding produce requests.

Each of the request takes configured timeout and go to next and finally
once all is done then it will throw Exception(if 3 also fails).

Here the problem is, if we set timeout as 1 sec then to throw an exception
It takes 3 sec, so user request will be hanged up till 3 sec, that is
comparatively high for response time and if all threads will be blocked due
to producer send then whole application will be blocked for 3 sec. So we
want to reduce this time to 1 sec. in overall to throw Exception.

What is the possible way to do this?

Thanks
Madhukar