Hi Zakee,

Yes even if retries is set to 1 it takes 3 sec to throw an exception. I am
not sure in producer code whether they intentionally swallowing all
exception while doing send which internally does 3 tasks. If 1st itself get
failed whether to proceed for next is required?

Now for throwing exception in 1 sec we have set  request.timeout.ms=300ms.
I am not sure whether putting less value for this will work always. If
there is some disturbance in n/w ping itself take about 600 ms.

What is recommended value should we use for this?

Thanks
Madhukar