Hi, would anyone be able to help me with this issue? Thanks.

- Dave

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 1:32 PM -0700, "Dave Hamilton"
<dhamil...@nanigans.com<mailto:dhamil...@nanigans.com>> wrote:

1. We’re using version 0.8.1.1.
2. No failures in the consumer logs
3. We’re using the ConsumerOffsetChecker to see what partitions are assigned to
the consumer group and what their offsets are. 8 of the 12 process each have
been assigned two partitions and they’re keeping up with the topic. The other 4
do not get assigned partitions and no consumers in the group are consuming
those 8 partitions.

Thanks for your help,
Dave