No. This should not happen. At Linkedin we just use the log retention
hours. Try using that. Chang e it and bounce the broker. It should work.
Also looking back at the config's I am not sure why we had 3 different
configs for the same property :

"log.retention.ms"
"log.retention.minutes"
"log.retention.hours"

We should probably be having just the milliseconds.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

--
-Regards,