Hi,

Did any of your brokers/consumers undergo a restart between the time after
you had started the consumption and until you see this issue ?

Thanks,
Prabhjot

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 5:53 AM, allen chan <allen.michael.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I also looked at this metric in JMX and it is also 0
> *kafka.consumer:type=ConsumerFetcherManager,name=MaxLag,clientId=logstash*
>
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 4:06 PM, allen chan <allen.michael.c...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am comparing the output from kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker vs JMX
> >
> (kafka.server:type=FetcherLagMetrics,name=ConsumerLag,clientId=logstash,topic=logstash_fdm,partition=*)
> > and they do not match.
> >
> > ConsumerOffsetChecker is showing ~60 Lag per partition and JMX shows 0
> for
> > all partitions.
> >
> > I am running kafka_2.11-0.8.2.2 and using jconsole to connect to JMX.
> >
> > Has anyone seen this issue before? I am trying to use JMX to pull stats
> > into monitoring system
> >

> > --
> > Allen Michael Chan
> >

> --
> Allen Michael Chan

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"