Rajiv,

Thanks for reporting this.

1. How did you verify that 3 of the topics are corrupted? Did you use
DumpLogSegments tool? Also, is there a simple way to reproduce the
corruption?
2. As Lance mentioned, if you are using snappy, make sure that you include
the right snappy jar (1.1.1.7).
3. For the CPU issue, could you do a bit profiling to see which thread is
busy and where it's spending time?

Jun