For some high performance environments, I would like to see microsecond or
nanosecond precision on metrics whenever possible.  Even better would be
some sort of histogram of individual events so we could see the
variability.

On 12/21/15, 9:27 PM, "Alexey Pirogov" <pirogov.ale...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ismael, thanks for reply.
>
>Jire created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-3028.
>
>Thank you,
>Alexey

NOTICE: This message, and any attachments, are for the intended recipient(s)
only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at
E-Communication
Disclaimer<http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/communications/e-communication-disclaimer.html>.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. CME Group
and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor all email communications that
occur on CME Group information systems.