Hi Michal,

Can you succesfully connect to the SASL port without StreamSet?
For example using the console consumer as explain here?
http://www.confluent.io/blog/apache-kafka-security-authorization-authentication-encryption
(the end-to-end example is all the way at the end of the blog)

This can help us decide if the issue is with the client or server
configuration...

Gwen