Hi Harikiran,

One comment: `advertised.host.name` is not used if `advertised.listeners`
is set and similarly `host.name` is not used if `listeners` is set. In
general, the use of those properties is now discouraged in favour of
listeners. There is a PR to make the documentation clearer:

https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/793

Ismael