Hi Paolo,

Would be interested to hear the answer also. We've been getting around this
ourselves by setting the new broker that comes up back to id 1001.

Thanks,

Ben

--

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.