Hello,

Few questions on Kafka Security.

1) Can the ACLs be specified statically in a config file of sorts? Or is
bin/kafka-acl.sh or a similar kafka client API the only way to specify the
ACLs?

2) I notice that bin/kafka-acl.sh takes an argument to specify zookeeper,
but doesn't seem to have a mechanism to specify any other authentication
constructs. Does that mean anyone can point to my zookeeper instance and
add/remove the ACLs?

3) I'd like to use SSL certificates for Authentication and ACLs, but don't
wont to use encryption over the wire because of latency concerns mentioned
here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-2561
Is that supported? Any instructions?

Thanks in advance.
- Samir