Hi,

I have a cluster of 3 brokers and 1 topic which has 1 partition and replication
factor of 3. There are also 3 consumers consuming from that topic.

Now all the docs I have seen say that if number of consumers is bigger than the
number of partition ( like in my case 3 consumers 1 partition), then only one
consumer will get messages and the other two will not get any, nonetheless,
they are all connected.

However, in my case, all the three consumers are getting messages. Any ideas
why this is happening?

Regards,
-Rami
Disclaimer: This message and any attachments thereto are intended solely for
the addressed recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail (including any attachments thereto) without producing, distributing
or retaining any copies thereof. Any review, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. Thank you.