To eleborate:
We start the process with --command-config /some/folder/ssl.properties the
file we include in the image, and contains the ssl properties it needs,
which is a subset of the properties (those specific for ssl) the client
uses. In this case the certificate is accessed in a data container, having
access to the same certificate as the broker (so we don't need to set acl's
to use the tool).