I have read the documentation and I can connect the consumer and producer
successfully with SSL. However I have trouble running other scripts like

bin/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.GetOffsetShell --broker-list
{brokerUrl} —topic {topicName} --time -2

if the broker is configured with SSL only.

Regards,
Radu