Hello!

We recently switched to Kafka 0.9.0.1 and currently I don't seem to be able to figure out how to read the consumer offsets via cli. We are using the 0.9.0.1 new consumer and are storing the offsets in kafka.

Short: since 0.9.0.1 I can't see the consumer offsets anymore.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers
Jörg