Dear Kafka guys,

I just started to build up a Kafka system two weeks ago. Here I have a question
about how to design/implement the producer.

In my system, there are many data providers. I need to collect real-time data
from them and store it in a NoSQL database. The problem is that different data
providers have their own Java APIs, and they will not use Kafka-client to send
data directly to my Kafka servers. So I need to first collect data from them
and feed it to the Kafka servers. I guess I need to finish data acquisition in
the Producers. My question is that there are a great number of data providers
so I also need a lot of producers??? Or is there any more efficient ways to
deal with it?

Best,
Chao