From: Snehal Nagmote [mailto:nagmote.sne...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:38 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: Role of Producer

Hi Chao ,

To solve this problem , I can think of creating rest api . Your end point can
have one of the parameter as data provider if you want to send it to different
topics based on data provider  .

On backend , when you get data , you can send it to Kafka Topics, using Kafka
Producer at the end.

Thanks,
Snehal