Hi,

I am newbie in Kafka and Kafka-Streams. I read documentation to get
information how it works in multi-node environment. As a result I want to
run streams library on cluster that consists of more than one node.
>From what I understood, I try to resolve the following conflicts:
- Streams is a standalone java application.So it runs in a single node, of
n-node cluster of kafka.
- However, streams runs on top of kafka, and if we set a multi-broker kafka
cluster, and then run streams library from master node, then streams
library will run in entire cluster.

So, streams library is standalone java application but to force it to run
in multiple nodes, do we need to do something extra (in configuration for
example) if we have already kafka running in multi-broker mode?

Thanks
Davood