Hello Ali,

We do have corresponding overloaded functions for most of KStream / KTable
operators to avoid enforcing users to specify "null"; in these cases the
default serdes specified in the configs are then used. For example:

<T> KTable<K, T> aggregate(Initializer<T> initializer,
                           Aggregator<K, V, T> adder,
                           Aggregator<K, V, T> subtractor,
                           Serde<T> aggValueSerde,
                           String storeName);

/**
 * .. using default serializers and deserializers.
 */
<T> KTable<K, T> aggregate(Initializer<T> initializer,
                           Aggregator<K, V, T> adder,
                           Aggregator<K, V, T> subtractor,
                           String storeName);

Guozhang