Why do you have 10 topics?  It seems like you are treating topics like
partitions and it's unclear why you don't just have 1 topic with 10, 20, or
even 30 partitions. Ordering is only guaranteed at a partition level.

In general if you want to capacity plan for partitions you benchmark a single
partition and then divide your peak estimated throughput by the results of the
single partition results.

If you expect the peak throughput to increase over time then double your
partition count to allow room to grow the number of consumers without having to
repartition.

Sizing can be a bit more tricky if you are using keys but it doesn't sound like
you are if today you are publishing to topics the way you describe.

-hans