Hi Sachin;
I went through the KStream/KTable Documentation. My scenario is very
simple..I want to merge two topics( ie: Send messages available in the
topic A -->topic B , in my case i'll be having only single message in that
topicA)

Do I need Stateful processing (KStream)?

Thanks.

--
-Ratha
http://vvratha.blogspot.com/