Thanks, this demo works perfectly for string messages.

I have custom messageType defined( a java pojo class). And i have SerDe
implemented for that.
Now after merging sourceTopic-->Target Topic,
I could not consume the messages..Means, Consumer does not return any
messages.

What might be the cause?

--
-Ratha