Hello, clarifying the question ->

Within the same Kafka cluster, if i want to add Broker & rebalance topic
(say topic t1, so it starts using newly added Broker) - can i do that w/o
stopping the existing load on topic t1 ?

I guess - if i can do that, i should be able to use MirrorMaker to
replicate Topic t1 on cluster c1 => Topic t1 on Cluster t2

Is that the best way of doing it ?