Here's an excerpt just after the broker started: https://pastebin.com/tZqze4Ya

After more than 8 hours of recovery the broker finally started. I haven't read
through all 8 hours of log but the parts I looked at are like the pastebin.

I'm not seeing much in the log cleaner logs either, they look normal. We have a
couple of compacted topics but seems only the consumer offsets is ever
compacted (the other topics don't have much traffic).