bq. WARN Found a corrupted index file due to requirement failed: Corrupt
index found, index file
(/data/kafka/data-processed-15/00000000000054942918.index)

Can you search backward for 00000000000054942918.index in the log to see if
we can find the cause for corruption ?

This part of code was recently changed by :

KAFKA-6324; Change LogSegment.delete to deleteIfExists and harden log
recovery

Cheers