From:   adrien ruffie <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
To:     "users@kafka.apache.org" <users@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   01/03/2018 17:09
Subject:        Hardware Guidance

Hi all,

on the slide 5 in the following link:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__fr.slideshare.net_HadoopSummit_apache-2Dkafka-2Dbest-2Dpractices_1&d=DwIFAw&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=HAGsP00blUVdJLMAhrBgwP8nKbGaKIkfoe2NJdvKRM0&m=htK1S8vK62xmNDXSuIRHlIB_mR9GYbKv9C4yCA4XYw4&s=s2LkKpG3bZAYZFoaqdXPQ7cZGWL7EUl5aqJ8Qkm-0W4&e=

The "Memory" mentions that "24GB+ (for small) and 64GB+ (for large)" Kafka
Brokers

but is it 24 or 64 GB spread over all brokers ? Or 24 GB for example for
each broker ?

Thank you very much,

and best regards,

Adrien