We have a cluster of 3 kafka+zookeeper. Only on one of our zookeeper
servers we are seeing these logs infinitely getting written in
zookeeper.out log file

WARN [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCxn@1033] -
Exception causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.Exception
INFO [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCxn@1033] -
Closed socket connection from /10.189.177.31:65429 (no session
established for client)

I have no idea what this server 10.189.177.31 is. No Kafka consumer is
running on this machine.

No changes to zookeeper was made. Due to disk full issue cluster had
crashed. So we started all brokers and zookeepers. Everything went well
except for this one. What can be done for this case? As zk is logging so
heavily it will fill up the disk again with just these logs. Please help