Check this thread. Not sure if it is the same case. you could also enable trace
and see if you can find more information.

http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/chatty-error-Exception-causing-close-of-session-0x0-due-to-java-io-IOException-Len-error-1835955314-td7198695.html

<http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/chatty-error-Exception-causing-close-of-session-0x0-due-to-java-io-IOException-Len-error-1835955314-td7198695.html>

Also, if this host is the zookeeper leader you can restart and observe if the
same behavior is reproducible when the leadership moves to another host.