Hi,

In that case, it is not related to KAFKA-4493. I see StackOverFlowException
in the uploaded heapdump.
I am pretty sure this is related to StackOverFlowException. Some objects
are dangling after this exception.
You need to check/find out when this exception is occuring. check your
application server logs for any errors.
try increasing stack size by adding -Xss2048k.

thanks,